Emory University Assistant / Associate Professors of Epidemiology, Research Track in Atlanta, Georgia
Job Requisition ID:
The Department of Epidemiology in the Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University is seeking research track faculty to provide scientific leadership to HIV prevention research and programs. Candidates with a doctoral degree in Biostatistics, Epidemiology or a related field are encouraged to apply.
School Of Public Health
Assistant / Associate Professors of Epidemiology, Research Track
• A PhD in Epidemiology or Biostatistics or a related field
• Successfully overseen the statistical conduct of clinical and/or prevention trials, preferably HIV-related trials, including issues related to design, data collection, reporting of routine outcomes and adverse events, and analysis.
• Experience supervising staff
• Expe1tise with data management and analysis packages, such as SAS
• Comfort in facilitating conversations with a wide array of academic and governmental partners regarding the development and oversight of research studies
• Experience representing scientific studies at national meetings
Additional Job Details:
The successful applicant will provide scientific leadership to HIV prevention research and programs, including technology-based studies, possess experience with design, implementation or oversight of HIV prevention research and programs, and experience with local, state, or federal public health institutions desirable.