Emory University Assistant Director, Program in Atlanta, Georgia
Working closely with the Vice Chair for Education, the Assistant Director for Radiology Education Programs oversees all programmatic areas within Radiology Education, including: residencies and fellowships (ACGME and non-ACGME); medical student education; visiting professors and Grand Rounds and special lectures; resident library; and medical imaging program.
Primary role responsibilities are:
• Serve as a team leader and supervisor to clerkship coordinator and program coordinators (includes direct supervision of 3 or more individuals)
• Lead strategic planning and implementation efforts for Radiology Education Programs
• Maintain accreditation and meet all regulatory requirements and relevant deadlines
• Manage/monitor the Radiology Education budgets
• Serve as primary administrative point of contact for Radiology Education Programs, as a liaison to the School of Medicine (SOM) and national-level organizations as required
• Represent Radiology Education Programs at national level by attending conferences (such as AUR and ACGME) and engaging in special work groups
PREFERRERD QUALIFICATIONS : Master’s degree preferred; prior supervisory experience strongly preferred; experience managing or directing multiple programs in a large and complex organizational setting also preferred.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree in a field related to the program(s) and five years of program related experience, OR equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?
Job Number 35140
Job Type Regular Full-Time
Division School Of Medicine
Department SOM: Rad: Admin
This position may involve the following Health and Safety issues: Not Applicable
Job Category Business Operations
Emory University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all applicable Federal and Georgia State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action in its programs and activities. Emory University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Inquiries about this statement should be directed to the Office of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Bldg, Atlanta, GA 30322
- Emory University Jobs