Emory University Assistant/Associate Professor - Department of Surgery - Colorectal in atlanta, Georgia
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
• Serve as a colorectal surgeon for the Division of Colorectal Surgery within the Department of Surgery with an active inpatient and outpatient practice focused on colorectal surgery.
• Participate in the clinical education, training and development of residents through practice-site rotation activities and conferences.
• Participate in the development of unique and collaborative research specific to surgical oncology.
• Participate in the administrative operations of the Clinic sub-section / section or University division based upon assignments determined by the Section Chief and/or Sub-section Chief.
• Board Certified General Surgeon with post-graduate training in Surgical Oncology
• A valid, unrestricted medical license to practice medicine in the State of Georgia
• A controlled Substance Registration Drug Enforcement Administration Certificate
• Must sign the Non-Compete Agreement of The Emory Clinic, Inc. as a condition of
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?
Job Number 27705
Job Type Regular Full-Time
Division School Of Medicine
Department SOM: Surgery: Colorectal
This position may involve the following Health and Safety issues: Working with human blood, body fluids, tissues, or other potentially infectious materials.
Emory University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all applicable Federal and Georgia State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action in its programs and activities. Emory University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Inquiries about this statement should be directed to the Office of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Bldg, Atlanta, GA 30322