Emory University Emergency Medicine Faculty-Open Rank in atlanta, Georgia
Emory University Department of Emergency Medicine is searching for Faculty in Emergency Medicine who provides medical care to patients in a hospital emergency department. This includes examining, evaluating, and treating patients with emergent medical conditions, illnesses or injuries.
Various positions available; inquire with department.
Qualifications: Georgia Medical License, graduation from an American Board of Emergency Medicine-certified residency training program, Emergency Medicine Board Certified or Board Eligible, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification, hospital privileges at Grady Memorial and Emory Healthcare Hospitals, and an appointment to the Faculty of the Emory University School of Medicine.
1) Provide high quality patient care in one or more of the program's affiliated emergency departments.
2) May participate in medical staff activity, department QA, or other service at one of the programs affiliated hospitals under the direction of the ED director of that hospital.
3) May supervise medical students, house staff, and other trainees or learners.
4) Insure that all emergency medical care delivered in the department meets a high standard of quality. The attending physician in the department is ultimately responsible for all care given in the ED during their shift.
5) Maintain professional skills and an appropriate fund of knowledge through continuing medical education.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?
Job Number 15645
Job Type Regular Full-Time
Division School Of Medicine
Department SOM: Emerg Med: Admin
This position may involve the following Health and Safety issues: Working with human blood, body fluids, tissues, or other potentially infectious materials., Potential exposure to hazardous chemicals., Working with radioactive materials or devices.
Required Documents Biosketch, Cover letter, Letter of Interest, List of 2 Recommenders, Transcripts
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled