Emory University Program Associate Fellow in Atlanta, Georgia
Assists in the development and implementation of program initiatives which may include the preparation of briefing materials, reports, correspondence and other documents, performing research, developing and maintaining databases, and developing promotional materials. Communicates with national and possibly international program contacts. Tracks program expenditures, and may participate in the budget preparation process. May draft, edit and process grant proposals. Prepares and distributes reports. Coordinates logistical arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel. Performs related responsibilities as required.
A bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
The Program Associate’s overall role will be to support the development, operations, and execution of the Start:ME program. The positon is designed as a 24 month Fellowship experience for those entering the social sector after completing their undergraduate studies.
The link to the Qualtrics survey is:
Project assignments and tasks vary based on the season/semester. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting the operations of the 14 session program including: content review and creation, logistical management, and communications with program participants
• Managing program’s communications, including email marketing, website, and social media, to connect with a broad audience
• Engaging and meeting with program stakeholders, including community partners, key stakeholders, and alumni, to ensure successful execution of recruiting and programming
• Overseeing and participating in entrepreneur selection process
• Producing and delivering program content for key accelerator info and program sessions
• Collecting data on past Start:ME ventures to evaluate program effectiveness
• Supporting program expansion into new communities within metro Atlanta
• Facilitating year-round alumni programming and support in partnership with alumni and program stakeholders
• Management and oversight of student interns supporting the Start:ME program
• Contributing to academic research on microbusinesses
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?
Job Number 33204
Job Type Regular Full-Time
Division Goizueta Business School
Department Social Enterprise Center
This position may involve the following Health and Safety issues: Not Applicable
Job Category Business Operations
Emory University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all applicable Federal and Georgia State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action in its programs and activities. Emory University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Inquiries about this statement should be directed to the Office of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman Drive, Administration Bldg, Atlanta, GA 30322
- Emory University Jobs