Emory Healthcare/Emory University Public Health Program Asc in Atlanta, Georgia
Under limited supervision, uses a basic knowledge of public health principles to analyze, develop, implement, and promote new and creative strategies and solutions to address public health issues and challenges. Addresses public health issues by providing education, technical assistance, advocacy, public awareness, and research. Works with programs or studies designed to evaluate the prevalence or surveillance of public health issues and the effectiveness of targeted interventions. May provide technical assistance to organizations to include presentations, web-based resources, strategies, and educational forums to address specific public health issues. May work with clinical study sites on patient recruitment and data collection standards. Assists with data collection and data analysis. Contributes to proposals, protocols, data analysis plans, reports, manuscripts, and presentation of study findings. May assist in designing, developing, and conducting targeted training initiatives. May collaborate with external organizations to develop action plans and goals to achieve specific objectives. Performs related responsibilities as required.
A master's degree in public health, a master's of science degree in public health or health education, or a master's in development practice from an accredited school.
· Strong masters-level training in statistics and quantitative data-analysis methods
· Experience using Stata statistical software, or equivalent
· Experience generating descriptive and multivariate statistics
· Experience organizing statistical data into tabular and graphical formats
· Outstanding writing skills
· Experience using endnote reference manager
· Demonstrated independence learning new statistical skills
· Experience with MPlus statistical software or willingness to learn
· Experience estimating multilevel models, measurement models or willingness to learn
· Experience preparing and submitting manuscripts to peer-reviewed journals or willingness to learn
· Experience using R, SAS, or other statistical software
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?
Job Number 35279
Job Type Regular Full-Time
Division School Of Public Health
Department SPH: Global Health
This position may involve the following Health and Safety issues: Not Applicable
Job Category Business Operations
Emory Healthcare/Emory University
- Emory Healthcare/Emory University Jobs